A as in SAGER Dismantled Neon Letter G e L i003 c A

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Thing # 2

Well, here it goes! This course is turning out to be fun. I really think that this will help me to better communicate with my parents next year. I want to set up a blog site in the fall so that parents can communicate with me in maybe a different way that they may feel more comfortable. I named the blog "23 Things" because all of my posts will be a reflection of my learning in this course. As I was creating the blog, I found it to be similar to another social networking site that I have been on before. I was able to copy and paste HTML codes and fill in information similar to the other site. After I realized how similar it was, I found it easier to set up. It was a little different because I do not have much experience with actual blogging. Creating the Avatar was fun. I felt like a little girl again playing dress up with a barbie. My daughter got a kick out of me playing dress up online, lol. I feel like it reflects me as close as I could get. I chose the coffee house background because I love coffee and blogging makes me think of a coffee house. As I go through this course and post blogs and make comments, I am socializing like I would in a coffee house. When I saw the background I knew it was a good fit for this course! =)

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I am glad to see you are already adding things to your sidebar. Keep up the good work