A as in SAGER Dismantled Neon Letter G e L i003 c A

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Thing # 3

I think that blogging can be very useful to me, parents, students, and other teachers. It is a great way to communicate. I will be able to reflect on my teaching experiences and share ideas for teaching activities to use in my classroom. I could definitely communicate with parents and post class related information like calendars, activites, homework assignments and other class information. It could be my newsletter online! I could also post pictures from class and field trips for students to view with their families at home. I could teach students how to blog and post comments. Students can communicate with each other by blogging to have discussions, express their opinions, and share ideas also. It could be a very useful tool!

1 comment:

science7 said...

I agree, Angie. I am a teacher and I could Post my lesson plans, upcoming projects and tests, and other events such as field trips.

Have a good day!