A as in SAGER Dismantled Neon Letter G e L i003 c A

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Thing # 1

Wow! This is going to be such an interesting course. I am really interested in learning about podcasting, blogging, and video/image hosting sites. I just took the first thing and I am excited about the next thing. I am a little behind getting started due to working this summer to make some extra money and trying to reach another goal. Therefor, I have some catching up to do. So far, I have read about the 7 1/2 habits needed to become lifelong learners. I believe habit #1 is the easiest for me because I always set a goal for myself and make a plan to get there. Now, do I always reach my goals is another answer, lol. I try hard and face problems as challenges like habit #3 says, but I don't always do my part and accept responsibility for my learning like habit # 2 says to do. I would have to say the hardest habit for me to keep is #4. I don't always have confidence in myself to reach my goals without giving up. Many times I feel like giving up and get sidetracked by problems or challenges. My goal for this course is to come away from it knowing more about modern technology and how to use it in the classroom. I WILL finish this course on time and I WILL use something from it in my classroom next year. I WILL play! =)

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I like your attitude! I'm sure you will complete all the "things" as you now have set it as goal as in habit 1. Good Luck!