A as in SAGER Dismantled Neon Letter G e L i003 c A

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thing # 15

I really love the "...in Plain English" videos to explain "things". They let you know how easy it can be and how anyone can use them. They are funny too! I played around in the MISD Sandbox and found some interesting ideas to use. I added my ideas on using Zoho and Glypho to the Web 2.0 Collaborative tools part. This is a great way to share ideas with teachers across the district. I think that it is way better than email and more convenient. I think teachers will soon see the benefits of a wiki. It is a funny name that I never knew the meaning of until now. I only thought it was short for Wikipedia and now I know the true meaning is "fast" from Hawaii. Who knew what a wiki really was? It was an online encyclopedia at your fingertips for me. It means so much more now and I can't wait to set up one and use it in the classroom.

No comments: