A as in SAGER Dismantled Neon Letter G e L i003 c A

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thing # 17

del.icio.us is an easy tool to set up and to use. I learned about it and played with it during my staff development on social bookmarking. I definitely use this now and enjoy having my favorite websites available to me anywhere. It helps me to remember sites I have visited and want to return to. I can definitely see teachers and students using this tool for research and in the computer lab or on the laptops. I said before, that it helps out a lot when you have a room full of second graders who all need help getting to a certain website for a lesson. It increases productivity time and reduces headaches, lol. Libraries can obviously use this took keep all appropriate websites handy for the students to use in one place. This has redefined bookmarking as we know it!

No comments: