A as in SAGER Dismantled Neon Letter G e L i003 c A

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thing # 21

I knew this would be fun! I saw the word Animoto and thought, "what am I getting into?" Is this some foreign Japanese website? I immediately thought this would be a great way to showcase some of the photos from my trip to Baltimore with my daughter. I have so many to share with family and friends. This would be a creative and fun way to email them. As I was doing this, I realized that I could have done this with all the photos from my class field trip to the Dallas Museum of Nature & Science last year. This would be neat to share with the students and their parents. I could also use this to showcase photos of the students throughout the school year. It would be like a video yearbook online! I waited forever to see the final product and in the end it was well worth it. I think students and parents would really appreciate something like this. I am so excited about trying this tool in my classroom next year!


No comments: