A as in SAGER Dismantled Neon Letter G e L i003 c A

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Thing # 7


The American Soldier
Originally uploaded by jkmarsh
The American Soldier

I chose this picture because it stands out for me. I was married to a soldier and have several friends and family in the military. If we all only knew what they go through and sacrifice. They are the bravest people I know. When is it going to end?
I found so many neat pictures about history, education, geography and children. I also looked at new pictures from some of my family and friends while I was on this site. I realized that I needed to update my pictures and played with the groups and tagging also.

1 comment:

mathteachermrsb said...

Hey Amanda, I am a former soldiers wife also. That is a hard job and most people don't realize the sacrifices the family and the service member goes through. It is always good to know that someone else understands.