A as in SAGER Dismantled Neon Letter G e L i003 c A

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thing # 19

I am now a member of Kiddnation, 23thingsters, and classroom 2.0. I have always heard about Kiddnation on the radio because I listen to Kidd Kraddick every morning. This was my opportunity to check it out and see what all the talk is about. It's funny how if I got a request on Classroom 2.0 and I could also see the same request on Kiddnation. They are obviously both affiliated with Ning. I found these sites to be just as interesting as the ones I already know. However, I have come to realize that I am starting to have too many pages and it's getting to be too much work to keep up with them. For newcomers, I would register to just one or two of your favorite social networking sites and stick to those. Overall, I think I could find some uses for a social network at school. It could be used either within the district among employees or within the school among students and teachers. It would be an online community just for the school. I would have to play around with the idea some more to be sure this would work out.

No comments: