A as in SAGER Dismantled Neon Letter G e L i003 c A

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Thing # 5

Wow! I know a lot about the Internet and how to use it, but I never knew how clueless I was until I took this course. The term "Web 2.0" is completely new to me. I didn't know there was a name for all this, lol. I really had no idea that this technology would be available to us and that we could use it in the classroom with our students. School 2.0 gives a whole new meaning to the classroom as we know it. I know from personal experience and taking college courses in the past, that many things are now done online. I am just now realizing that it is now entering the educational experience we give our students. Technology and the Internet have revolutionized the world as we know it. Students are more technologically savvy and are hard to motivate with traditional teaching methods. We as teachers need to be updated and become better trained to stay ahead of our students. I can only imagine what the classroom will be like in years to come!

No comments: