A as in SAGER Dismantled Neon Letter G e L i003 c A

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thing # 22

The podcast I chose was the audible version of The Essential 55 by Ron Clark. I really loved this book and enjoyed listening to him speak at our district convocation a couple of years ago. He is very motivating and entertaining. I have read the whole book, but I think I would love to actually hear him read it to me in his own animated voice. This would bring the book to life! I found this podcast through Learn Out Loud. I tried out the others also. I really liked podcastdirectory. It was more organized and made more sense to me. I also liked the The Educational Podcast Network directory because it let me browse through a lot of titles to find those related to elementary school. I could even post a podcast that involves me or my students to share with others. This is definitely a useful site that I could use in the future also.

No comments: