A as in SAGER Dismantled Neon Letter G e L i003 c A

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Thing # 6

This was a fun thing! I didn't know where to start. It took me a long time to complete this thing because I spent so much time checking out the many sites and "playing". First I did a quick survey of each of the categories and then started clicking around at the ones I was interested in. There were so many! I was already familiar with several so I looked at others that were new to me. I knew FURL, StumbleUpon, craigslist, careerbuilder.com, monster, Google local, CitySearch, Yahoo! local, Google maps, Yahoo! maps, flickr, Yahoo! answers, facebook, MySpace, del.icio.us, iGoogle, My Yahoo!, and You Tube. I chose to explore the educational sites first and found them very interesting and useful. I really enjoyed using mango and SpanishPod. My daughter heard me listening to these sights and decided to join in. I was great to see her interested in learning Spanish through the internet. It caught her attention and motivated her to continue which made me happy. I also checked out urbanspoon because I love eating out and trying new restaurants. This was so awesome for me that I had to bookmark it to my favorites!Myheritage was a good one also. I found myself involving my family in this site. It's a great way to learn about my family tree. There was just so much for me to get into!

No comments: