A as in SAGER Dismantled Neon Letter G e L i003 c A

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thing # 16

I already use MyMy Yahoo!, MySpace, and facebook currently. Many of this is already similar to what I use on a daily basis at home. I am able to add widgets, personalize my layouts, upload pictures and create photo albums, create images and post to my sites, add applications to play with, etc. It's all about generating the html format and copying and pasting it to your site. Some of my favorite sites to use when editing my pages are Pyzam, Yahoo!widgets, and playlist. Lilypie is other good for those with children and Glitter Graphics is fun to play with. I discovered the google calendar in thing # 12 and really enjoyed using it. I think it will be useful as well at school and can be shared with my team members as well as the other staff. This would be a great tool for our principal to use and share with us. I know she often has to check with us about staff development dates, etc. I know that most of us at my school have been using the traditional Credit Union calendar that we get every year. I think this year I may change that and try something new! I know that I forget things written down in that calendar if I do not look at it periodically and have it handy. Pop up reminders will come in handy and help me out. =) I think the to do lists are a lot of work just like the Palm Pilot which has faded away over the years. The Palm has now evolved into a feature of many cell phones, etc. I would rather write it down or make a document on word and print it out. I think the best tool that I have discovered is the use of the online calendar to keep me organized. I have many uses for it. As for homepages, I already use several and they are great!

No comments: